Properties of Sic is extreme hardness, high temperature resisting, chemical erosion resisting, radiation resisting and good electric conductivity and thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion, it’s Moh’s hardness is 9-9.5.
Silicon Carbide is widely used in the fields of Abrasive,Grinding,Metallurgy,Refractory,,Ceramics, Petroleum,Chemical,Microelectronics,Automobile and Aerospace and so on.
The main field of application:
1. Nonferrous metal Smelting industry.
2. Steel line using
3. Energy-saving line
4.Instead of fe-si for smelting steel,not only can remove Oxygen，but also can raise the temperature of molten steel.
5. Lining of high furnace to improve furnace age.
6. Stemming,downspouting and all kinds refractory brick of high furnace.
7. Iining of Electric tank of Electrolytic Aluminium or total tank body made by sic.
8. Silicon carbide ceramics is made by high quality sic fine powder，firing several wearproof,acid- resisting and high temperature resistance parts.
9. Filling up material for high way and airport runway to make road surface skidding resistance and wear meanwhile improving using age.
10. High purity material can be used in producing Seni-conductor,Sic fabrics and so on.